Acrylonitrile safety is the primary concern of this introductory online ClickSafety course. This online safety course covers the properties and routes of exposure of Acrylonitrile and includes the safety requirements and OSHA standards associated with Acrylonitrile.
This Acrylonitrile safety training is designed for industrial workers who may be exposed to or set policy for Acrylonitrile exposure.
- General Industry Workers
- General Industry Supervisors
- General Industry Managers
Acrylonitrile courses encourage workplace safety by making the worker aware of its hazards and effects. Most exposure to Acrylonitrile occurs on the job, when it could be breathed into the lungs, so it is important that the worker learns how to respond to exposure.
- Introduction to Acrylonitrile
- Properties and Exposure
- Safety Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Federal OSHA
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Permissible Exposure Levels (PEL)
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s online Acrylonitrile course teaches you OSHA standards, exposure limits and exposure controls related to Acrylonitrile. The course explains the difference between acute and chronic exposure, as well as:
- Properties of Acrylonitrile
- Primary Uses of Acrylonitrile
- Primary Route of Exposure to Acrylonitrile