ClickSafety's Air Contaminants online safety course focuses on OSHA’s standard regarding air contaminants as covered by Subpart Z 29 CFR 1910.1000 for General Industry. This course focuses on identification, use of tables Z1, Z2 and Z3 found in Subpart Z and computation formula and exposure controls. Hazardous air contaminants and skin designation, which identifies chemicals that can be absorbed across the skin, are covered.
Air Contaminants is intended for any worker who may come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
- General Industry Workers
This Air Contaminants online safety course discusses the five distinct paragraphs in OSHA’s standard. In addition, you will learn about engineering, administrative, work practice and personal protective equipment controls.
- Air Contaminants
- Limits for Air Contaminants
- Mineral Dusts
- Computation Formulas
- Airborne Contaminant Controls
- General Safety Requirements
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Air Contaminants online safety course covers OSHA’s standard air quality requirements, and airborne contaminant controls. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Understand OSHA’s requirements for effective work practices
- Know the background of industrial experience, new technology and scientific data for the safety against airborne contaminants
- Know the limits for air contaminants
- Understand the Computation Formula
- Review the airborne contaminant controls