Driver Pre-Trip/Post-Trip Vehicle Inspection
This intermediate Driver Pre-Trip/Post-Trip Vehicle Inspection online safety course focuses on regulatory requirements for the inspection of motor carrier vehicles. During this driver safety course, you will be provided with the federal and state law requirements for commercial drivers and their vehicles.
This online driver safety course is intended for all commercial drivers, supervisors and managers who are required to ensure that driver vehicle inspections are performed.
This online safety course will enhance your knowledge of driver inspection awareness. Specifically, this driver safety course will cover pre-trip and post-trip driver safety inspection guidelines according to federal and state laws. You are also encouraged to further your knowledge by reading the reference guide on Federal Motor Safety Regulations, sections 392, 393, 396, and Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, Sub-chapter B.
- Overview of Driver Vehicle Inspections
- 49 CFR Requirements
- Pre-Trip Vehicle Inspection
- Post-Trip Vehicle Inspection
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Driver Pre-Trip/Post-Trip Vehicle Inspection online safety course, you will learn the importance of observing safety measures for yourself and other drivers. When successfully finished, you will:
- Be familiar with the FMCSA requirements for pre- and post-trip inspections
- Know how to keep trucks safe and on the road
- Be able to complete the Driver Vehicle Inspection Report
- Recognize the most common problems and issues confronting drivers in completing the DVIR