Drug Testing for Commercial Drivers
This intermediate Drug Testing for Commercial Drivers online safety course focuses on controlled substance, alcohol and drug testing for commercial drivers. In this online training, you will be taught about the goals of a drug-free workplace program. You will also discover where to find help for dealing with alcohol or drug-related problems.
This online safety course is intended for all commercial drivers who are subject to 49 CFR, Part 382 Drug and Alcohol Regulations.
This commercial driver drug test training will cover the regulatory requirements for a drug-free workplace, which include the general responsibilities of employers and employees. By the end of this driver drug test course, you will have been provided with the knowledge required to work safely at the job site.
- Overview of Drug Testing for Commercial Drivers
- Why Have a Drug-Free Workplace?
- Have you Crossed the Line?
- Don’t Wait to Get Help
- Can you Change?
- Is Someone you Care About in Trouble?
- Why All the Fuss About Drugs?
- Drug Testing
- Why Drug Test?
- When Could you Be Drug Tested?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Drug Testing for Commercial Drivers online safety course, you will be shown how to create a drug-free workplace. Once completed successfully, you will:
- Be aware of the federal and state laws that require controlled substance and alcohol use testing for commercial drivers
- Be able to recognize the signs of drug addiction and alcohol abuse
- Undergo random truck driving drug tests for alcohol and controlled substances