Fall Protection Awareness in California
Fall Protection Awareness in California is an introductory course that focuses on the basic requirements for fall protection, work positioning, fall restraint and fall arrest systems. This online safety course will present the basic requirements for fall protection in the state of California. This course follows the requirements regarding fall hazards according to Federal and Cal/OSHA Fall Protection standards.
This Fall Protection online safety course is designed for California-based construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- California-based Construction Foremen
- California-based Construction Supervisors
- California-based Construction Workers
This online safety courses covers the effects of falls from elevations and the requirements for fall protection systems. You will learn the requirements for equipment used in work positioning, fall restraint and fall arrest systems. When finished with this online course, you will have been exposed to the requirements for proper use of work positioning, fall protection, fall restraint and fall arrest systems. You will also become familiar with the basic trigger heights imposed by Federal and Cal/OSHA regulations regarding fall hazards.
- Introduction to California Fall Protection
- General Fall Protection Standards
- Fall Protection Regulations
- Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Hazards
- Fall Restraint
- Fall Protection
- Fall Arrest Systems
- Work Positioning
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s California-specific Fall Protection online course will provide information about the Federal and Cal/OSHA standards regarding fall hazards. After successfully finishing this course, you will:
- Be able to identify safety requirements for working around fall hazards
- Understand the negative impact of changing a fall protection system
- Know the importance of finding an equally safe alternative after identifying a changed fall protection system