Fall Protection Equipment
Fall Protection Equipment is an intermediate online safety course that focuses on the selection, inspection and maintenance of fall protection equipment. This course discusses how to conduct a proper fall protection equipment inspection. In addition, you will be given guidelines and methods to follow according to OSHA standards.
This personal Fall Protection Equipment course is intended for all construction employees, supervisors and managers.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
This Fall Protection Equipment training features case studies to prepare you for fall protection equipment testing. Specifically, this course will provide you with basic guidelines and methods used for inspecting fall protection equipment. You are encouraged to further your knowledge by reviewing the reference guide on OSHA fall protection equipment requirements as well as other sections, which include General Industry (29 CFR 1910), Construction (29 CFR 1926) and Fall Protection (Subpart M).
- Overview of Fall Protection Equipment
- Selection of Equipment
- Inspection and Maintenance
- Belts and Harness Inspection
- Additional Fall Protection Inspection
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Donning and Doffing
- Fall Protection Case Study
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Fall Protection Equipment online course, you will be better prepared to work safely at the job site. Upon successful completion, you will:
- Be familiar with OSHA, NIOSH and ANSI fall protection equipment guidelines and methods
- Know how to don and doff a full body harness
- Understand why you need to follow the necessary rules and procedures for fall protection equipment