Fire Prevention Awareness in California
In this introductory Fire Prevention Awareness in California online course, you can expect to learn the basics of fire prevention, according to Federal and Cal/OSHA State requirements. This awareness course focuses on prevention of fires by keeping your job site and work area clean. The keys to fire prevention are being aware of fire risks, understanding how to control fires, knowing how to use an extinguisher and reporting any fires and evacuations.
Fire Prevention Awareness training is designed for California construction workers and managers that are responsible for the safety of their job site according to Cal/OSHA regulations.
- California-based Construction Managers
- California-based Construction Supervisors
- California-based Construction Employees
Fire Prevention awareness is very important for keeping your workplace safe from fire. You will learn how to assess fire risk, control small fires and understand the different types of fire extinguisher and their uses plus be shown general reporting and evacuation procedures. When finished, you will have been provided with the knowledge you need to bring awareness to your workplace about fire prevention.
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Control
- Fire and Extinguisher Types
- Fire Extinguisher Locations
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
- Combating a Fire
- California Fire Protection Awareness
- Fire Prevention
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s online California-specific Fire Prevention Awareness training will help you identify the causes of fires and avoid damage or death resulting from fires. By taking this course and successfully completing it, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of keeping your work area clean
- List the keys to fire prevention
- Ensure you have identified the location of fire extinguishers around hot work