OSHA Fatal Four / Focus Four Fatality Prevention: Electrocution Hazards
This OSHA Fatal/Focus Four: Electrocution Hazards online safety course is based on OSHA standards and addresses electrocution - when a person is exposed to a lethal amount of electrical energy. You will learn to recognize these dangerous situations and what to do to minimize or avoid them to be able to work safely. This course covers the electrocution hazards that result in the most common injuries and fatalities as documented by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
This Focus Four Electrocution Hazards online course will benefit all workers and management employees who work in situations where a worker could be electrocuted.
- Construction Managers
- Construction Superintendents
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Crew Leaders
- Anyone with construction safety responsibilities
OSHA’s Focus Four Fatality Prevention: Electrocution Hazards online safety course will identify and explain common electrocution hazards and ways to protect yourself and other employees from them. You should inquire about your employer's requirements to protect you and other employees against electrocution. You will also learn the BE SAFE acronym: Burns, Electrocution, Shock, Arc flash/arc blast, Fire, Explosions, which are all common electrocution hazards.
- Introduction to the OSHA Focus Four
- What is an Electrocution Hazard?
- Understanding Electricity
- Electrical Hazards
- Electrocution Hazards in Construction
- Employer Requirements
- Safety Drills
- Electrocution Hazards Test
- Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO)
- Electrocution Hazard
- Competent Person (CP)
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s OSHA Focus Four Fatality Prevention: Electrocution Hazards online safety course explains how to recognize and prevent severe injury or death by electrocution. When you have successfully completed this course, you will know:
- Major electrocution hazards
- Ways to protect yourself from electrocution
- What employers must do to protect workers from being electrocuted