Ground Fault Protection in California
This is an intermediate online safety course that focuses on ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) in California construction. In this course, you will be presented with case studies and lessons to review in order to better understand the "why" and the "need" for ground fault protection. This California-specific ground fault safety training follows the Cal/OSHA requirements for ground fault protection on construction sites.
This ground fault online safety training is designed for construction workers and managers in California who use temporary electric power on construction sites.
- Construction Managers in California
- Construction Supervisors in California
- Construction Employees in California
This California-specific Ground Fault Protection online safety course covers the design, operation and application of ground fault interrupters. In addition, this Ground Fault Protection class addresses the application and requirements of an assured equipment grounding conductor program. Case studies are provided to illustrate the need for ground fault protection in order to help prevent injuries.
- Overview of Ground Fault Protection in California
- Insulation and Grounding
- AEG or ARGCP
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s California-specific Ground Fault Protection online course provides information to help guide employers and employees in protecting themselves against electrical hazards on the construction site. By taking this ground fault safety course and successfully completing it, you will:
- Be encouraged to follow rules and regulations to help reduce injuries and accidents resulting from electrical hazards
- Understand how AEG and AEGCP work, and the requirements for each
- Be able to apply case studies in order to better understand the need for ground fault protection