HAZMAT Transportation Enhanced Security
This intermediate HAZMAT Enhanced Security online safety course will provide you with the requirements and guidelines established by the DOT for hazardous materials transportation enhanced security. This online training will also focus on hazardous materials transportation, more specifically, those related to security plans and training.
This HAZMAT Enhanced Security online course is designed for transportation workers engaged in the transportation of hazardous materials who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Transportation Workers
- Transportation Supervisors
- Transportation Managers
This HAZMAT online safety course will discuss The Research and Special Programs Administration. You will also be taught OSHA’s requirements for ensuring safety in the workplace. When finished, you will be given additional sources of information, as well as assistance with the security requirements for the transportation of hazardous materials.
- Introduction to HAZMAT Transportation Enhanced Security
- Security Plan
- Security Measures
- Sources of Information and Assistance
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- The Research and Special Programs Administration
- Security Plan
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s HAZMAT Transportation Enhanced Security online safety course, you will familiarize yourself with the development of a security plan and its elements. After completing this course successfully, you will understand:
- The guidelines established by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for hazardous materials transportation enhanced security requirements
- Information on the Research and Special Programs Administration
- Where to find additional resources on hazardous materials security