Introduction to Cal/OSHA for Construction
In this introductory online safety course we will cover the origins and missions of Cal/OSHA, or California-specific OSHA. The course focuses on key regulations, especially the regulations that are more stringent than Federal OSHA regulations. This Cal/OSHA for Construction course will teach you the specific California OSHA regulations, since Federal OSHA does not have jurisdiction on most California construction job sites.
ClickSafety’s Introduction to Cal/OSHA for Construction training is designed for California-based construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to Cal/OSHA regulations.
- California-based Construction Managers
- California-based Construction Supervisors
- California-based Construction Employees
This Introduction to Cal/OSHA for Construction online safety course will discuss the Cal/OSHA requirements for construction that involve worker safety, health standards and regulations. In addition, the class offers information about consultation services, standards board and appeals board, which make up the major units in Cal/OSHA. Once you have successfully completed this course, you will understand that if you work in California, you are subject to Cal/OSHA regulations.
- Introduction to Cal/OSHA
- Cal/OSHA Regulations
- State Laws Are More Stringent
- Special Considerations
- Code of Safe Practices
- Injury and Prevention Programs
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Introduction to Cal/OSHA for Construction online safety course, you will learn the key differences between California OSHA laws and Federal OSHA laws. When you have successfully finished this course, you will understand:
- The mission of Cal/OSHA, with emphasis on key regulations, specifically the regulations that are more stringent than Federal OSHA
- Basic occupational safety and health information
- The importance of wearing personal protective equipment at all times