Introduction to OSHA for Construction
Introduction to OSHA for Construction is an intermediate online safety course that provides you with basic information on the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Administration (OSHA). During this course, we’ll be discussing various aspects of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, what it means to you and how it works. In addition, this course reviews OSHA’s objectives so you have a better understanding of the need for these regulations.
This online safety course is designed for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Workers
This online OSHA training is designed to accomplish several learning objectives. Given OSHA’s historical events and current information, you will be able to explain the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthful workplace to workers covered. Specifically, you will be able to:
- Explain why OSHA is important to workers
- Explain worker rights under OSHA
- Discuss employer responsibilities under OSHA
- Discuss the use of OSHA standards
- Explain how OSHA inspections are conducted
- Utilize helpful worker safety and health resources
- Introduction to OSHA
- Why is OSHA Important to You?
- What Responsibilities do You Have Under OSHA?
- What Rights do You Have Under OSHA?
- Employer Responsibilities Under OSHA
- What Do the OSHA Standards Say?
- How are OSHA Inspections Conducted?
- Where Can You Go for Help?
- OSHA Regulations
- OSHA Scope
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Introduction to OSHA for Construction online safety course familiarizes you with basic information on the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Administration. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Understand the basic occupational and safety information
- Be prepared to follow OSHA rules and regulations