Job Site Safety Orientation R2
Job Site Safety Orientation is an introductory online safety course on job site safety and health hazards. The course teaches hazard identification, avoidance and control.
This Job Site Safety Orientation online course will benefit all workers and management employees at a construction work site.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Supervisors
This Job Site Safety Orientation online course discusses safety programs and OSHA’s Focus Four hazards. Work planning, PPE, materials handling, housekeeping and diversity in the workplace are all addressed.
- Introduction to Job Site Safety Orientation
- General Job Site Safety
- OSHA’s Focus Four
- The Big Four – Electrical
- The Big Four – Fall Protection
- The Big Four – Struck-By
- The Big Four – Caught-In or -Between
- OSHA Focus Four
- Job Site Hazards: Sharp Edges and Protrusions
- Job Site Hazards: Underground Excavations
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Job Site Safety Orientation online course teaches ways to stay safe while working on any job site. After you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Be familiar with OSHA’s Focus Four hazards
- Know how those hazards apply to basic job site safety
- Know who is at risk
- Know how to avoid jobsite hazards