This introductory Methylene Chloride online safety course will teach you how to work safely with this very dangerous chemical, considered a potential occupational carcinogen or cancer-causing chemical. We will also cover its exposure limits, controls and proper housekeeping, as well as about handling and storage precautions. You will be taught about medical requirements and monitoring procedures as covered by the OSHA Standard Subpart Z 29 CFR 1910.1052 for General Industry.
The Methylene Chloride safety training course is for general industry workers who may have to work with this hazardous chemical.
This Methylene Chloride safety course will teach you about OSHA standards, as well as the properties and use of this chemical. You will also be informed on how you can become exposed to this chemical, and about acute and chronic exposure.
- Introduction to Methylene Chloride
- OSHA Standards
- Hazards of Methylene Chloride
- Quiz 1
- Hazard Controls
- Quiz 1
- OSHA CFR 29 Part 1910.1052
- OSHA 1910, Subpart Z, Appendices A, B & C
- Qualified Person
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Methylene Chloride online safety course, you will learn how to avoid health risks from being exposed to this hazardous chemical agent. Once you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Understand the dangers of this chemical
- Know OSHA Standards
- Be able to recognize exposure to this chemical
- Know how good housekeeping procedures will prevent exposure
- Understand medical and monitoring procedures