Mold Contract and Bid Instructions
This advanced Mold Contract and Bid Instructions online safety course will provide you with basic guidelines and methods for the development of contracts and bid instructions to avoid and/or mitigate mold ligation problems. This online safety course is part of the Mold Action Plan training series as developed by the attendees at the Mold Action Plan in Construction conference.
This online safety course is intended for contractors and their representatives who are responsible for drafting contracts and bids.
- Construction Contractors and Their Representatives
This Mold Contract and Bid Instruction online course is designed to familiarize you with best management practices for the development of contracts and bid instructions, as outlined by the Contracts and Bid Committee. The topics that are addressed in this class include: Indemnity-Attorney Fees, insurance, arbitration, notice and response, water spill notification contract clauses, contract language for maintenance, third party peer review, education and training, schedule contract language and protection of work.
- Overview of Mold Contracts and Bid Instructions
- Indemnity-Attorney Fees
- Notice and Response
- Water Spill Notification Contract Clauses
- Contract Language for Maintenance
- Third Party Peer Review
- Education and Training
- Protection of Work
- Mold Litigation Prevention Summit
- Mold Action Plan, A Map to Avoiding Mold Litigation
- Contracts and Bid Instructions
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Mold Contract and Bid Instructions online safety course, you will be offered suggestions and considerations for avoiding mold litigation. By following the guidelines in this module, you will:
- Be informed of the education and training needed for the prevention of mold growth
- Have an understanding the contract language that should be used when drafting a contract and bid
- Have an understanding of the water spill notification contract clauses and how to use them