Mold Inspection in Construction
This advanced Mold Inspection in Construction online safety course will inform you of the basic guidelines for taking action to prevent mold in the construction process. Specifically, this course will address: pre-construction, during construction and post construction issues relating to curtain walls, drywall, plumbing and HVAC activities. This mold inspection training is part of the Mold Action Planning training series.
This online safety course is intended for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations. Specifically, this course is designed for contractors and their representatives to ensure mold inspection safety.
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Employees
- Construction Contractors
In this Mold Inspection online training, you will discover practices and procedures for inspecting mold during and after construction. When finished, you are encouraged to go to EPA’s website for further information about mold inspection guidelines and to download mold inspection checklists.
- Overview of Mold Inspection in Construction
- Inspection: Curtain Wall
- Inspection: Drywall
- Inspection: Plumbing/HVAC
- Inspection: Summary
- Mold Action Planning Training Series
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Mold Inspection in Construction online safety course, you will learn the suggested mold inspection practices and procedures involved in all phases of a construction project. When successfully finished, you will:
- Know the correct practices for home mold inspection of plumbing, HVAC, drywall and curtain wall
- Understand EPA’s mold inspection guidelines using the checklists provided
- Have additional information for learning more about guidelines and checklists for mold inspection and testing