Mold Maintenance Procedures
This advanced Mold Maintenance Procedures online safety course will provide methods for preventing mold and its growth. In this course, you will learn about the occupant’s role as the first line of defense against mold. This mold maintenance training is part of the Mold Action Plan training series developed by the attendees of the Mold Action Plan in Construction conference.
Mold Maintenance Procedures is online training designed for contractors, building owners and their representatives who have the responsibility to perform mold inspections.
- Construction Contractors
- Building Owners and Their Representatives
This mold maintenance safety course will review guidelines for mold maintenance and provide you with a mold maintenance checklist as a reference for performing inspections. This course also teaches ways to foster a healthy work environment by informing the building owner, building management company and contractors of ways to conduct mold maintenance safety.
- Introduction to Mold Maintenance Procedures
- Maryland IAQ Task Force
- Construction Mold Maintenance Committee
- Maintenance Checklist
- Mold and Litigation Prevention Summit
- HVAC Systems
- O&M Elements
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Mold Maintenance Procedures online safety course will inform you of the importance of developing an effective operations and maintenance program for mold and indoor air quality issues. By following the guidelines in this module, you will:
- Be able to prevent mold by inspecting various locations of a building for evidence of mold
- Know how to maintain a checklist of inspections as reference material for the owner, builder, and tenant
- Know to check mechanical systems and appliances for mold
- Know to check for mold on exterior finishes
- Know appropriate mold response actions