Motorized Mobile Platforms
In this intermediate Motorized Mobile Platforms online safety course, we will teach you about safeguards for mobile operations and different platforms, according to Federal OSHA standards. This Motorized Mobile Platforms course focuses on prevention of injury by providing up-to-date understanding of the equipment, systems and procedures used in mobile operations.
This Motorized Mobile Platform online course is designed for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Workers
In this Motorized Mobile Platform/Aerial Lifts online course, you will learn how to maintain efficient operation, to increase productivity and to avoid accidents when using aerial lifts or motorized mobile platforms. You will also be made aware of the legal requirements for ensuring safety to the highest possible standard in the workplace. When successfully completed, you will understand basic guidelines and safeguards for mobile operations.
- Introduction to Mobile Platforms/Aerial Lifts
- Dangers of Mobile Platforms
- General Types of Platforms
- Scissor Lifts
- Boom Lift
- Forklift Mounted Personnel Baskets
- Crane Baskets
- Mobile Platform Safety
- Aerial Lifts
- Motorized Mobile Platforms
- Value of Systems
- Mobile Operations
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Motorized Mobile Platforms/Aerial Lifts online safety course, you will be made aware of the importance of following safe procedures when using mobile platforms on the job site. When you finish this course successfully, you will:
- Know basic guidelines and safeguards for mobile platform operations
- Be familiar with special features of different platforms
- Be able to follow safe procedures to maintain efficiency, increase productivity, and avoid accidents