Noise and Hearing Conservation
Noise and Hearing Conservation is an intermediate online safety course that covers the exposure to, control of and protection from excessive work site noise. In this noise safety course, you will be introduced to the many noise sources in the workplace. You will also be instructed on the importance of a hearing conservation program as it offers ways to minimize noise and of the use of hearing protection. This course references OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.95 for General Industry and 29 CFR 1926.
This Noise and Hearing Conservation online safety course is designed for all employees and managers in the General Industry sector with exposure to or management of noise and hearing conservation in the workplace.
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Property Management
- Retail Services
- Trade and Transportation
This online training will focus on noise and hearing conservation according to OSHA’s regulations and requirements. We will discuss how to deal with noise on the job site, learn about noise characteristics and how to minimize noise exposure. When finished, you will have a better understanding of how hearing protection can prevent permanent damage to your hearing.
- Introduction to Noise and Hearing Conservation
- OSHA Regulations and Requirements
- Noise Characteristics
- Dealing with Noise
- Noise and Hearing Conservation Program
- Exposure Monitoring
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Noise and Hearing Conservation online safety course offers ways to protect your hearing. By taking this course and successfully completing it, you will know that:
- Exposure to continuous or short-term impact noise can slowly and irreversibly destroy your hearing
- Hearing protection can prevent permanent damage to your hearing
- Federal and state regulations need to be followed to ensure workplace safety