OSHA Compliance Basics
In this advanced online safety course, you will learn the basics of Occupational Safety and Health Act and Administration compliance. This OSHA Compliance course focuses on ways to prevent and minimize occupational fatalities, injuries and illnesses. It is important that a supervisor is able to take action to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, analyze and protect employee safety and health according to the OSHA Act.
ClickSafety’s OSHA Compliance online training is designed for supervisors and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Foremen in All Industries
- Supervisors in All Industries
- Managers in All Industries
In this online safety course, we will inform you on the basics of OSHA compliance. You will also learn employer and employee rights and responsibilities according to OSHA, ensuring safety to the highest possible standard in the workplace. When finished, you will have been provided with the knowledge you need to take action, to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, analyze and protect employee safety and health.
- Introduction to OSHA Compliance
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Appeals and Requirements
- Reporting and Other Issues
- Final Considerations about OSHA Compliance
- OSHA Compliance
- Occupational Safety
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s OSHA Compliance Basics online safety course, you will be taught the importance of complying with OSHA requirements as a supervisor. After you finish this course successfully, you will:
- Be familiar with the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Administration
- Have basic occupation safety and health information
- Know the history of occupational safety and health rules