Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Common R2
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Common is an intermediate online safety course that focuses on the types of personal protective equipment you can use to protect yourself from construction hazards and how to avoid injury in the workplace. You will be informed of OSHA’s regulations regarding common personal protective equipment. In addition, you will be familiarized with the correct equipment to use for the head, eyes and face, arm and hand, and foot and leg protection.
This online protective equipment course is designed for any worker who uses, selects, maintains and inspects PPE and is responsible for following OSHA regulations.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
This online safety course will teach you about the types of PPE available and how to select the proper equipment for your specific job. You will be informed of how to properly use, maintain and store the PPE. In addition, you will be provided with general PPE issues and the proper use of the equipment.
- Introduction to Personal Protective Equipment, Common
- General PPE Issues
- Head Protection
- Eye and Face Protection
- Emergency Eye and Body Wash
- Arm and Hand Protection
- Foot and Leg Protection
- OSHA and State Standards
- OSHA CFR 29 1910.156
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Common online safety course, you will learn the proper way to use and maintain PPE. When you have successfully completed the course, you will:
- Be familiar with OSHA and ANSI requirements
- Know how to properly use personal protective equipment and what class of equipment should be worn for particular jobs
- Understand the importance of how to maintain your PPE equipment in these personal protective courses and how your equipment must be stored correctly