Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
In this introductory online safety course you can expect to learn about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to Federal OSHA standards. This course focuses on prevention of injury by wearing protective equipment as needed for your specific job. We will also teach you that wearing the correct personal protective equipment can prevent serious injury and reduce hazards in your workplace.
This Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online safety course is designed for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Workers
In this course, you will learn about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to develop an understanding of the equipment, systems and procedures needed to prevent workplace accidents. You will also learn legal requirements for ensuring safety in the workplace. Upon completing this protective equipment course successfully, you will have an understanding of how to utilize and wear protective equipment properly, as well as how to encourage other employees to follow these safety regulations.
- Introduction to Personal Protective Equipment
- Protect Your Head
- Protect Your Body
- Construction Safety
- California Personal Protective Equipment
Features and Benefits
By taking this Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) online safety course, you will develop an awareness of the importance of personal safety. After finishing this course successfully, you will understand that:
- Construction safety has many factors, including: common sense, training, experience and the proper equipment
- It is important to properly select, inspect, use and maintain your personal protective equipment
- It is important to remain current with OSHA and any other relevant regulations