Process Safety Management
Process Safety Management is an introductory online course that will teach you the importance of process safety management. This course will inform you of the potential dangerous release of HHC (Highly Hazard Chemicals). In addition, you will be provided with basic measures which can be taken to prevent the release of HHC from occurring on the job site.
This online safety course is designed for construction workers, supervisors and managers to learn about the role of process safety management training on a construction site.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Managers
This Process Safety Management online training course is intended to teach you the purpose, application, employee involvement and hazard analysis for HHC (Highly Hazardous Chemicals). You will also learn about written process information, training requirements and the responsibilities of contractors. In addition, you will be provided with the steps to reduce or minimize the consequences of a potential but catastrophic release of HHCs in this process safety management program.
- Introduction to Process Safety
- Process Safety Management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- OSHA CFR 1910.119
- Standard for Process Safety Management
- OSHA Process Safety Management
- HHC (Highly Hazardous Chemicals)
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Process Safety Management online course, you will be better informed about the important role that process safety management plays on the job site. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Understand the process of safety management and how important it is to your safety when working around highly hazardous chemicals
- Be informed of process safety management according to OSHA
- Be prepared in the event of a toxic, storage, reactive or explosive release of HHC’s