Retention of DOT Markings
Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels is an online safety course covering 5 paragraphs in OSHA Standard Subpart Z 29 CFR 1910.1201 for General Industry. This OSHA Standard is for employers receiving hazardous materials and therefore need to retain markings and placards in order to alert other workers of hazardous chemicals present.
Retention of DOT Markings training is designed for any employer who receives hazardous material which requires labeling.
- General Industry Shipping/Receiving Workers
- General Industry Shipping/Receiving Supervisors
- General Industry Shipping/Receiving Managers
Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels teaches OSHA’s specific standard and three other standard interpretations to this OSHA regulation. You will be provided with additional information about the standards in order to understand the importance of DOT markings to avoid potential hazards.
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Retention of DOT Markings, Placards, and Labels online safety course will provide you with OSHA’s specific standard to prevent injury from hazardous chemicals. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Understand OSHA’s standard and the three additional interpretations
- Retain the markings, levels and placards on the package until packaging is sufficiently cleaned of residue and purged of vapors to remove any potential hazards