Scaffold Erection in California
Scaffold Erection for California is an intermediate online safety course that focuses on the basic principles involved in scaffold erection, dis-assembly, inspection, safe access and qualified person requirements as required by the State of California. You will learn the Cal/OSHA permit requirements for scaffolds. Safe access to scaffolds means paying special attention to duties by a qualified person. This course is based on Title 8 CCR 1635.1-1667.
This Scaffold Erection online safety course is designed for California-based construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety on the job site according to OSHA standards.
- California-based Construction Foremen
- California-based Construction Supervisors
- California-based Construction Workers
This online safety course will discuss California-specific OSHA permit requirements for scaffolds to ensure safety at the workplace. This course offers basic principles involved in scaffold erection, dis-assembly, inspection, safe access and qualified person requirements.
- Introduction to Scaffold Erection in California
- Qualified Person Erecting Scaffolds
- Scaffold Structure
- Safety Considerations
- Training Methods
- Summing up Scaffold Erection
- Qualified Persons Erecting Scaffolds
- Scaffolds Structure
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s California-specific Scaffold Erection online safety course focuses on standards for designing, erecting, disassembling and inspecting scaffold erection. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Assure designs and installations are Cal/OSHA compliant
- Inspect all scaffolds, components and fall arrest equipment before each use
- Properly train all workers on scaffolds
- Get scaffolding permits, if required