Scaffold Safety Awareness in California
This introductory Scaffold Safety Awareness in California online course provides definitions of various types of scaffolds, their proper use and the potential hazards of working near scaffolds for workers in California. This online scaffold safety course focuses on the specific Cal/OSHA regulations, since California has generally adopted federal standards for scaffolds.
This Scaffold Safety Awareness training is designed for California-based construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to Cal/OSHA regulations.
- Construction Managers in California
- Construction Supervisors in California
- Construction Workers in California
This online safety course covers training, pre-use inspection and general safety principles, as well as rolling, suspended and ladder jack scaffolds as they relate to California-specific safety standards. In addition, the course offers information about the different kind of scaffold systems used in construction. When finished, we will have instructed you that each scaffold system has its own dangers and requirements.
- Overview of California Scaffold Safety
- Introduction to Scaffolds
- General Scaffold Safety
- Ladder Jack Scaffolds
- Suspended Scaffolds
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s California-specific Scaffold Safety Awareness online course provides you with the proper use and procedures for working on or near scaffolds. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of the regulations and should:
- Have an understanding of rolling, suspended and ladder jack scaffolds
- Know general scaffold safety rules and the need for using an independent fall protection system
- Take scaffold safety seriously
- Observe all legal and manufacturer’s requirements