Scaffold Use in California
Scaffold Use in California is an intermediate online safety course on the proper set up and use of a scaffold based on Cal/OSHA permit requirements, Title 8 CCR 1635.1-1667. In this course, you will be instructed how to have safe access to scaffolds. This course pays special attention to the duties of a qualified person erecting scaffolds.
This Scaffold Use course is designed for California-based workers at any job site who use or work near scaffolds.
- Construction Foreman in California
- Construction Supervisors in California
- Construction Workers in California
This Scaffold Use online safety course focuses on defining standards for designing, erecting, disassembling and inspecting a scaffold used on California-specific construction projects. You will learn scaffold structure and safety considerations when working with or around scaffolds. You will be informed of Cal/OSHA’s safety standards regarding scaffolds.
- Introduction to Scaffold Use in California
- Qualified Person Erecting Scaffolds
- Scaffold Structure
- Safety Considerations
- Safety Training
- Summing Up Scaffolds
- Qualified Person
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s California-specific Scaffold Use online safety course discusses accident prevention while using a scaffold. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Be aware of Cal/OSHA permit requirements for scaffolds
- Know basic principles involved in scaffold erection, dis-assembly, inspection, safe access and qualified person requirements
- Know where to get more detailed requirements, including Title 8 CCR 1635.1-1667 and other appropriate local standards and safety orders
- Know you should get hands-on and site-specific training as required