Signs, Signals and Barricades
Signs, Signals and Barricades is an intermediate online safety course that focuses on signs, signals and barricade safety. This course covers the basic requirements for signs, signals and barricades as specified by OSHA regulations. By taking this course, you will be familiarized with the common traffic signs found during construction operations.
This online safety course is intended for all construction employees, supervisors and managers, especially those who are exposed to construction health hazards and need to implement safe work practices.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
This Signs, Signals and Barricades online safety course focuses on the basic requirements specified by OSHA, such as: accident prevention signs and tags, signaling requirements for flaggers and cranes and hoists, and barricade requirements. You are encouraged to further your learning by reviewing principal references, specifically, Subpart G of 29 CFR, Part 1926. By the end of this course, we will have reviewed the guidelines required to work safely with signs, signals and barricades.
- Introduction to Signs, Signals and Barricade Safety
- Accident Prevention with Signs and Tags
- Workzone Traffic Signs
- Signals and Barricades
- Subpart G
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Signs, Signals and Barricades online safety course, you will be better prepared to work safely on the job site. Upon successful completion, you will:
- Know the basic requirements for signs, signals and barricades as specified by OSHA and ANSI
- Understand the importance of scheduling and inspecting workzone traffic signs for cleaning and replacing
- Be familiar with the correct placement of signs and warnings