Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction
Falls are the leading cause of injury and fatality in the construction workplace. This intermediate Slips, Trips and Falls online safety course focuses on prevention of injury by teaching you the common exposures that lead to workplace accidents. This course offers steps for planning, communicating and educating for success in creating a safe work environment, which is the key to preventing accidents and injuries.
This online safety course is designed for all Construction employees, including supervisors and managers who are responsible for the safety of their workplace or job site according to OSHA regulations.
In this Slips, Trips and Falls course you will learn the steps to prevent slips, trips and falls. You will also learn the financial effects, production effects and emotional effects that slip, trip and fall injuries can have on you and your employer. When you have finished the course successfully, you will be able to anticipate slip, trip and fall hazards and set up control strategies to help prevent accidents and injuries.
- Introduction to Slips, Trips and Falls
- Effects of Slips, Trips and Falls
- Common Exposures
- Planning for Success
- Communicating for Success
- Educating for Success
- Getting Control of Your Losses
- Slip, Trip and Fall Safety
- Fall Safety Training
- Free Fall Protection Training
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Slips, Trips and Falls online safety course, you will learn the education, communication and planning strategies needed to prevent workplace accidents. After successful completion, you will be able to:
- Create a workplace environment that anticipates and prevents Slip/Trip/Fall hazards
- Apply lessons learned in case studies to prevent slips, trips and falls
- Identify unsafe conditions to help improve your hazard identification process