Subpart C: Construction General Safety
This intermediate Subpart C: Construction online safety course will provide you with information from the general safety and health provisions that are found in OSHA’s Construction Safety and Health Regulations, Subpart C. This course covers first aid, CPR, fire prevention, fire protection, housekeeping, important definitions, emergency access. emergency egress and emergency action plans.
This OSHA Subpart C: Construction General Safety online course is designed for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Employees
This online safety course will discuss the employer’s responsibilities in maintaining accident prevention programs. When finished, we will have familiarized you with the General Safety and Health Provisions found in OSHA’s Subpart C of the Construction Safety and Health Requirements.
- Overview of OSHA Subpart C for Construction
- General Safety and Health
- Safety Training and Education
- More General Provisions
- Important Definitions
- Means of Egress
- Emergency Action Plans
- OSHA’s Construction Safety and Health
- Competent Person (CP)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s OSHA Subpart C: Construction General Safety online course will cover the general safety and health provisions, Subpart C, in OSHA’s Construction Safety and Health Regulations. When successfully finished with this course, you will be able to:
- Promote accident prevention by following regulations
- Understand the important definitions and general provisions for safety and health
- Know the minimum requirements of an Emergency Action Plan