Subpart D: Occupational Health Environmental Controls
This intermediate online safety course will review Occupational Health Environmental Controls contained within OSHA Subpart D for Construction. In addition, this course covers requirements for medical services and first aid, sanitation, occupational noise exposure, ionizing radiation, airborne contaminants, illumination and ventilation.
This OSHA Subpart D: Occupational Health Environmental Controls online safety course is designed for construction workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Workers
This online safety course addresses hazard communication and how to read an MSDS, according to Subpart D. In addition, the course offers information about general health and environmental requirements. When finished, the student will have been provided with most of the requirements found in Subpart D: Health Hazards in Construction.
- Overview of Subpart D
- Overview of Subpart D Occupational Health Environmental Controls
- Introduction to Medical Services
- Exposures and Controls
- Hazard Communication (HazCom)
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Subpart D: Occupational Health Environmental Controls online safety course reviews the regulatory requirements found in Occupational Health and Environmental Controls for Construction, Subpart D. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Promote health and safe practices for the workplace
- Understand the proper administrative or engineering controls that should be used to reduce exposure and minimize injuries
- Observe and report unsafe conditions and work practices
- Anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control hazards on the jobsite