Suspicious Mail, Anthrax and Other Concerns
This Suspicious Mail, Anthrax and Other Concerns intermediate online safety course teaches basic information about identifying and handling suspicious mail. You will also receive mail safety training on dealing with these issues as described by the FBI, US Postal Service and other government agencies. Through anthrax safety training, you will become aware of how to identify and describe the identification, transmission, prevention and treatment of anthrax.
Although contaminated and unsafe packages or mail can be sent to anyone, the Suspicious Mail online safety course is targeted to General Industry personnel who handle packages and parcels thorough the mail as part of their regular job tasks:
- General Industry Workers
- General Industry Managers
After successfully completing this Suspicious Mail online safety course, you will have a good understanding of how to identify suspicious mail and which procedures to follow. You will receive basic information concerning anthrax as well as the steps the FBI, US Postal Service and other governmental agencies encourage us to take to assure safety from anthrax and other hazards in suspicious mail.
- Introduction to Suspicious Mail and Anthrax
- Hazards in the Mail
- Handling a Suspect Package or Letter
- Prevention and Treatment
- Protection from Anthrax in the Mail
Features and Benefits
Upon successful completion of ClickSafety’s Suspicious Mail Anthrax and Other Concerns online safety course, you will know what to look for in suspicious packages and mailings. The course will help you:
- Be vigilant regarding markers of package tampering from suspicious mail
- Take action in vase of an identified suspicious package to minimize risk and protect yourself and others around you
- Describe the identification, transmission, prevention and treatment of Anthrax