Competent Person (CP)
This advanced Competent Person (CP) online safety course focuses on construction and construction-related activities that comply with Federal OSHA requirements. The Competent Person training will teach you factors needed to reach competent person status.
Competent Person training is intended for employees who have the responsibility for ensuring a safe, healthy and sanitary work environment.
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
- Construction Company Owners
This online safety course will review various Federal and State regulations pertaining to Competent Person (CP) status, which will assist the employer in understanding and implementing the competent person process. By the end of this Competent Person safety course, you will have been provided with the knowledge required to safely work on the job site.
- Overview of Competent Person (CP)
- General Requirements
- Naming a Competent Person
- Competent Person Responsibilities
- California and Other States
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s The Competent Person (CP) online safety course, you will be better prepared to make a determination for competent person status. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Know what it means to be a Competent Person (CP)
- Be aware of construction regulations requiring a CP
- Know where to find additional information about competent person requirements
- Be able to properly evaluate an employee for the purpose of naming him/her a CP