Tubular Welded Frame Scaffold Erectors
Tubular Welded Frame Scaffold Erectors is an intermediate online safety course that will show you how to identify different types of scaffolds commonly used in construction. You will learn the proper and safe erection of tubular welded frame scaffolds. In addition, you will be informed of the importance of proper erection, the safety of those you supervise in the process of erection and of those who will use the scaffold when erection is complete.
This Scaffold Erection online safety course is designed for construction workers and managers who are working with or near scaffold erectors.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
In this online safety course, you will learn the tools and equipment required for proper scaffold erection. You will be provided with basic scaffold erection considerations for all supported scaffolds. In addition, you will be taught the roles and responsibilities of the competent person and the qualified person.
- Introduction to Tubular Welded Frame Scaffolds
- Scaffold Types
- General Principles of Scaffold Erection
- Preparing for Scaffold Erection
- Erection Team Training
- Scaffold User Training
- Tubular Welded Frame Scaffold
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Tubular Welded Frame Scaffold Erectors online safety course covers the tools and equipment required for proper scaffold erection. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Know the roles and responsibilities of the competent person and qualified person
- Understand the various tubular welded frame scaffold components
- Be aware of the training requirements for the erection team and for the scaffold user