Working Around Mobile Equipment
Working Around Mobile Equipment is an introductory online safety course that focuses on working safely around backhoes, trenchers, cranes, rollers, hi-lifts, dump trucks, scrapers and trucks. These types of heavy equipment can be dangerous to work with or on, but often need to be used at a work site. In this safety course, you will be informed of the hazards of working with mobile equipment and the safety measures for staying safe on the job site.
This online safety course is intended for all workers and managers at road and construction sites utilizing mobile heavy machinery.
- Road and Construction Workers
- Road and Construction Foremen
- Road and Construction Supervisors
This mobile equipment safety course covers basic safety for mobile and stable equipment. Dangerous situations could arise while equipment is being used and while it is idle on a work site. This course will review OSHA’s safety regulations to provide you an understanding of working with dangerous equipment.
- Introduction to Mobile Equipment
- General Safety Rules
- Caught-Between Hazards
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Working Around Mobile Equipment online safety course teaches you to be safe while working near moving heavy equipment. After you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Be cautious around mobile equipment
- Know that operators could make mistakes so you must be careful
- Understand that your safety is your responsibility on the jobsite
- Be aware of moving equipment and know where you are in relation to it