Working Safely with Electricity
Working Safely with Electricity is an introductory online safety course that focuses on identifying common electrical hazards by reviewing a number of safe working procedures and inspection processes. In this online training, discover which strategies are used to aid personnel who must work safely with electrical equipment and systems. In addition, we will teach you OSHA’s electrical safety guidelines and regulations.
This electrical safety training is intended for all construction workers whose operations bring them in contact with live electrical circuits and energized electrical equipment.
- Construction Employees
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
This online electrical safety course identifies four common electrical hazards, a variety of safe working procedures and inspection processes that are used to enhance a safe work site. You are encouraged to further your knowledge by taking additional electrical safety programs and also reviewing the reference guide on OSHA Standards, CFR 1926 and Subpart K on Electrical Construction.
- Overview of Electrical Safety
- Common Electrical Hazards
- Working with Electricity
- Center for Occupational Research and Development
- EMS team
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Working Safely with Electricity online safety course, you will be better prepared to work with electricity safely at the job site. Upon successful completion, you will:
- Be familiar with OSHA, NIOSH and NEC electrical safety standards
- Identify four common electrical hazards
- Understand the effects of electricity on the human body
- Be aware of several techniques for the inspection of electrical equipment