Violence is a serious safety and health hazard in many workplaces. This intermediate online course focuses on workplace violence awareness in order to anticipate and avoid those dangers. We will teach you that having a timely and appropriate response can prevent a violent situation escalating, resulting in injury or death.
This Workplace Violence online safety course is designed employees, supervisors and managers in General Industry sector, including those working in:
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Property Management
- Retail Services
- Trade and Transportation
- General Office
This online safety course provides practical information for preventing workplace violence. You will review workplace violence prevention policy and ways to identify risk factors associated with workplace violence. When finished with the online Workplace Violence course, you will have been provided with the information needed for responding to violence in an appropriate manner.
- Introduction to Workplace Violence
- What is Workplace Violence?
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Risk Factors
- Warning Signs
- Preventive Measures
- Record-keeping and Evaluation
- Additional Resources
- OSHA Consultation Program
Features and Benefits
ClickSafety’s Workplace Violence online safety course addresses risk factors, warning signs and preventive measures for avoiding violence. After completing this course successfully, you will understand:
- How to respond to workplace violence
- OSHA’s workplace violence recommendations
- The importance of record keeping, and what those records should include
- Where to get free workplace violence training resources