Microlearning & Benchmarking
Microlearning is a training method that breaks skill-based knowledge down into small, bite-sized chunks to be reviewed daily, one chunk at a time. ClickSafety's adaptive learning technology then allows you to benchmark performance to identify compliance training gaps faster.
A fast and easy way to retain safety skills
Our Knowledge Assessment program uses adaptive software and the principles of microlearning to deliver 60 seconds of training every day via a daily email or text.
- Encourages quick responses from entire workforce
- Provides a more effective refresher training experience
- Increases comprehension and retention
- Gives insight into risk areas and knowledge gaps
- Documents compliance for audits and incidents
How it works
Year-round, workers receive one daily question to answer on their computer or mobile device reinforcing the ClickSafety training they took. After 40 days, Knowledge Assessment individually adapts to team members, supplying them with test questions addressing their areas of weakness.
What you get
- Custom priority questions to cover company policies
- Delivery method options including email and text
- Reports and performance metrics dashboard
- Configurable “learning moments” to add your videos & PDFs
- Easy to use video-creation tools
- Success-driven gamification via awards and leaderboards