Manage Safety and Reduce Risk
Safety training and risk management are among the most critical issues in the construction industry. General contractors bear the responsibility and cost of making sure each sub-contractor and worker on the job, including electricians, plumbers, carpenters and more, are all trained to meet job requirements and ensure 100% compliance. Anything less can mean steep fines for lack of compliance, or worse, job-related injuries.
How to cost-effectively train and communicate with these large, diverse teams in way that ensures their safety and meets requirements.
ClickSafety Answers That Challenge
Our Sub-Contractor Training Portal is a robust safety and risk management solution designed to meet the needs of general contractors and corporations by delivering customized, job-specific subcontractor training in a simple and cost-effective way.
ClickSafety's Sub-Contractor Training Portals Include:
- Customized online training so you can assess sub-contractor training needs, then assign and implement training as needed for specific tasks.
- Company-and site-specific information so you can communicate policies and procedures, identify hazards and safe work practices, quickly deliver information such as designated parking areas, work schedules and regulatory requirements.
- Standard safety and OSHA training material so you can equip workers with the basics of on-the-job safety training.
- Simplified reporting and compliance – track training and competency real-time via web-based solution, easily download information for customized reports to meet regulatory and company requirements.
- 24/7 Accessibility to meet the needs of the today’s mobile, diverse and dispersed workforce through a user-friendly, multilingual interface.
- Customized and printable badges and access cards to visibly validate completed training.