SPAN™ Certified Instructional Trainer (CIT) Exam Prep
This exam preparation will prepare you for the Board of Certified Safety Professionals' Certified Instructional Trainer (CIT) exam, which leads to the CIT certification.
CIT certification is held by those with experience and expertise in developing, designing, and delivering safety, health, and environmental training. CIT Certification also measures an individual’s knowledge of the theory and practice of basic adult education, confirms knowledge and experience in the specialty area(s) in which they teach.
This Certified Instructional Trainer exam prep course will prepare you for the CIT examination, which leads to the CIT designation. The 2-hour computer delivered certification exam consists of 100 questions designed to measure the academic knowledge.
This exam prep reviews hundreds of problems addressing the complete examination blueprint in a question and answer format complete with fully developed explanations. It targets the principles and theories required to pass the examination.
- Identify areas where additional preparation is needed
- Design an individual study plan that ensures exam success
- Obtain answers to questions about exam blueprint materials
- Become familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Instructional technology terminology
- Facilitation techniques
- The SAT and ADDIE Model models of Instructional Systems Design
- Training Needs Assessment
- Performance Evaluation
- Course Administration and Management
- Training Implementation
- Program Evaluation
At completion participants will:
- Interpret exam blueprints
- Determine readiness for taking the CIT examination
- Identify knowledge gaps to develop an individual study plan and ensure exam success
- Obtain answers to questions about core exam materials
- Be familiar with resources available to prepare for the exam
- Be able utilize information about certification requirements and scoring procedures for test preparation
Exam preparation materials apply to Blueprint Version CIT1. Examination is administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).