The Complacency Avoidance in Safety Awareness for Manufacturing course from ClickSafety is an introductory-level online training designed to identify, recognize, and mitigate complacency in the workplace. Because complacency can lead to serious hazards, injuries, and death, this training teaches participants the nature of complacency and how to avoid it.
Throughout this course, participants can expect to understand how complacency and human behavior are connected, as well as identify the small steps and issues that may lead to larger ones. By learning these, participants can help create a safer Manufacturing workplace.
ClickSafety’s Complacency Avoidance in Safety Awareness for Manufacturing training teaches participants to identify, recognize, and mitigate complacency in the workplace. Specific course topics include the following:
- The definition of complacency and how it relates to human behavior among workers
- Nine motivating factors in the workplace
- 14 Common causes of worker complacency
- Nine common solutions to worker complacency
- Links to additional resources for information and assistance
- Knowledge checks to measure your understanding