WHO NEEDS OSHA 10 TRAINING?
ClickSafety’s OSHA 10-Hour training is ideal for entry-level employees who need basic occupational health and safety training. Participants can expect to identify common workplace hazards and learn how to avoid them, as well as hazard control and elimination techniques. Throughout the OSHA 10 certification course, workers will study personal protective equipment (PPE), individual health and safety program requirements for on-the-job, and the roles of both employees and management on the jobsite.
OSHA 10 Training for Construction
ClickSafety’s OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is designed for entry-level construction employees, as well as those who need their OSHA 10-Hour card to seek or maintain employment requirements. This course is ideal for the following:
- Construction workers
- Site foremen
- Jobsite supervisors
- Construction site inspectors
- Personnel responsible for construction-related projects
- Those employed on publicly-funded projects within the following states:
- Connecticut (note: must be recertified every five years)
- New Hampshire
- New York
- Rhode Island
New for 2023: Our redesigned 10-Hour Construction course represents the first of our “next generation” courses. With improved, interactive study guides and real-life scenarios, we’ve made it easier for you and your team to learn, retain information, and stay safe on the job.
CAL OSHA 10-Hour Training for Construction
California has stricter state-level standards issued by the Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), commonly called Cal/OSHA. ClickSafety offers the only OSHA-authorized online OSHA 10 certification specifically for those working within the state of California. This course also meets CA Bill AB 1755 requirements, which requires workers involved in setting up, tearing down, or operating a live event at a public entertainment venue to complete CAL OSHA 10-Hour training or the OSHA 10-Hour training that is applicable to their occupation.
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Training
ClickSafety’s OSHA 10-Hour general industry course is designed to meet the requirements for multiple kinds of entry-level professionals. Individuals from the following sectors will benefit from this online training:
- General industry employees
- Warehousing and manufacturing employees
- General industry foremen
- Jobsite supervisors
- Jobsite inspectors involved in general industry
Additional OSHA 10-Hour Training from ClickSafety
ClickSafety offers several specialized OSHA 10 online training courses for those whose areas of work might require more specific trainings. These courses include the following:
- OSHA 10-Hour Road Construction and Infrastructure: This course is designed for construction professionals working on road construction and maintenance sites as well as workers on publicly funded projects and infrastructure jobs in certain states.
- OSHA 10-Hour Training in Spanish: ClickSafety offers OSHA 10-Hour Training courses in Spanish. ClickSafety tiene cursos de 10 horas de OSHA en Español.
- OSHA 10-Hour Voice Authentication Course for Construction & General Industry: ClickSafety’s 10-Hour Voice Authentication (VA) courses for both construction and general industry sectors were developed in conjunction with the NYC Department of Buildings (NYCDOB) to address LL196 online course proctoring requirements. The voice-authenticated OSHA courses represent a best practice to ensure the identity of the student throughout the course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an OSHA 10 card?
OSHA 10 cards, also known as DOL cards, are official cards provided by the US Department of Labor (DOL). Many construction and general industry jobsites require employees to bring their OSHA 10 card with them. Featuring QR codes and watermarks to reduce the risk of fraud, they are an important part of furnishing completion of jobsite safety and hazard requirements for individuals.
How long does it take to complete OSHA 10 training?
The minimum requirement is 10 hours for OSHA 10-training, but the course is self-paced and can take longer if needed. OSHA requires that all OSHA 10 courses be completed within six months from the individual’s start date.
How many questions are on the OSHA 10 certification final exam?
The final exam for the online OSHA 10-Hour course has 40 questions.
What’s included in my OSHA course?
Your OSHA course includes six months of access to the online course from the day you start the course and a plastic OSHA card that you will be receiving upon successfully completing the course.
What score do I need to pass an OSHA course?
OSHA courses only allow 3 attempts for all checkpoint exams, as well as the final exam. The final exam requires a minimum score of 70% to pass.
When will I receive my OSHA card?
As soon as you complete the final exam and submit the OSHA Course Evaluation, you will be able to print an OSHA 10-hour certificate directly from your computer. Plastic OSHA DOL cards are shipped within two weeks of course completion.
Does OSHA 10 expire?
ClickSafety recommends that individuals renew training certification every 3-4 years in order to stay current with new and changing OSHA regulations. While DOL cards do not expire at the federal level, some states, industries, and jobsites may have their own individual requirements.