The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) voluntary Outreach Training Program offers important training for construction workers, supervisors, and other personnel who should be aware of general workplace safety. Our hassle-free, online OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers workplace hazards, employee rights, improving safety culture, and other key topics to prepare participants for the job site. Upon completion, all course participants will also earn their Department of Labor (DOL)/OSHA 10-Hour Card, allowing them to seek or maintain employment in construction.
NOTICE: If you are in the state of NY and are looking to meet the requirements for your SST certification, you will need to register for the OSHA 10 Voice Authentication version to complete your training.
This online OSHA 10-Hour Construction course addresses how to recognize, avoid, abate, and prevent safety and health hazards in the workplace. Course topics include:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Workers’ rights
- Employer responsibilities
- How to file a complaint
- OSHA inspections
- Focus Four Hazards (fall hazards, electrocution hazards, caught-in or –between hazards, struck-by hazards)
- How to identify, select, and use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Major construction site health hazards, including acute and chronic hazards
- Material handling hazards
- Hand and power tools
- Identifying positive and negative safety cultures
- Leading cultural change on the job
- The roles of the workforce and management in safety culture
Employers are responsible for providing additional training on specific job hazards as noted in many OSHA standards.
If you are offered a different purchase price for ClickSafety’s OSHA 10 Construction course on ClickSafety.com within ten days following your purchase, upon your written request to ClickSafety, ClickSafety will issue a credit for the price difference.