Accident Prevention Heavy Construction
Accident Prevention Heavy Construction is an intermediate online course that focuses on accident prevention, general safety and health provisions found in the Construction Safety and Health Regulations manual. This course provides the guidelines on accident prevention and ways to help you understand the responsibility for accident prevention at the job site. In addition, this course offers safety regulations and guidelines according to OSHA.
Construction accident prevention training is intended for all construction employers and employees, especially those who work in heavy construction.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
This Heavy Construction Accident Prevention online course features accident prevention programs that meet OSHA requirements. You are encouraged to further your learning by reviewing principal references, specifically, Subpart C of Title 29 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1926. By the end of this heavy machinery accident prevention lesson, you’ll have been provided with the knowledge required to safely work at the job site and promote accident prevention to others.
- Introduction to Accident Prevention in Heavy Construction
- Safety and Health Program Guidelines
- Safety and Heath Program Elements
- Competency and Tools
- Safety Training and Education
- More General Accident Prevention Provisions
- Subpart E
- Subpart C
Features and Benefits
By taking Accident Prevention Heavy Construction training, you will be better prepared to prevent accidents at the job site. Upon successful completion, you will:
- Know how to conduct a proper construction accident prevention plan
- Be aware of basic guidelines involving safety training, fire protection and prevention, and provisions relative to tools and equipment.
- Have the knowledge to put into action the policies of the OSHA Construction Safety and Health