ClickSafety is an OSHA-authorized provider and was the first to offer OSHA 10- and 30-hour courses online. OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) is the agency that was created to ensure safe working conditions for workers by setting and enforcing a series of rigorous standards. The 10-hour course is designed for entry-level workers and includes a general overview of common safety and health hazards. The 30-hour course is designed for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility and covers a much wider range of topics. Upon course completion, you will receive an official Department of Labor OSHA card.
OSHA 1010-Hour OSHA Outreach training courses resulting in a valid DOL/OSHA 10 Card.
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry$79.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour Road Construction$79.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction - Spanish$89.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction$89.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Voice-Authentication$89.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Spanish Voice Authentication$89.00Learn More
- CAL OSHA 10-Hour Construction$89.00Learn More
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Voice-Authentication$79.00Learn More
- NEWOSHA 10-Hour General Industry - Spanish$79.00Learn More
- NEWOSHA 10-Hour General Industry Spanish Voice-Authentication$79.00Learn More
OSHA 3030-Hour OSHA Outreach training courses resulting in a valid DOL/OSHA 30 Card.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction$189.00Learn More
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Voice-Authentication$189.00Learn More
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry$189.00Learn More
- NEWOSHA 30-Hour Construction - Spanish$189.00Learn More
- NEWOSHA 30-Hour Construction Spanish Voice-Authentication$189.00Learn More
EM 385Online training to meet the latest health and safety requirements in EM 385-1-1.
- EM 385-1-1 Safety & Health Topics (EM385)$195.00Learn More