Dust Disturbance and Mitigation
Dust Disturbance and Mitigation is an intermediate online course that addresses emerging safety, health and environmental issues. This dust safety course focuses on the various characteristics of dust, its relationship to health hazards and methods for dust control and monitoring. Remember, this course is not a substitute for specific training or equipment use.
The dust safety course is intended for all construction workers.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
This online safety course enhances your understanding of dust generation and control. Specifically, this training addresses the major impact that dust disturbance and mitigation have on construction and construction-related projects in terms of regulatory compliance, safety and health. By the end of this dust safety course, you will have been provided with the knowledge required to work safely at the job site.
- Introduction to Dust Disturbance & Mitigation
- Dust and Health
- Dust Control
- Dust Monitoring
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Dust Disturbance and Mitigation online safety course, you will learn safety requirements according to OSHA standards. When successfully finished with this online dust safety training, you will:
- Know how to make use of and identify specific types, make and models of dust monitoring instruments
- Understand the action levels taken, which include when level of protection will be upgraded or downgraded, site control zones expanded and when the job will be shutdown
- Properly use the air monitoring log
- Understand the growing issue of dust hazards, requirements, control methods and basics of dust monitoring