Electrical Hazard Recognition and Control
This intermediate Electrical Hazard Recognition and Control online safety course focuses on the recognition and control of electrical hazards found in the construction industry. In this online training, you will be instructed on the procedures involved in maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and others. This course will also teach you to identify the risks associated with working with power tools and electrical circuits.
This electrical hazards training is intended for all construction employees accountable to OSHA regulations.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Managers
- Construction Supervisors
This online safety course will enhance your knowledge of safety-related work practices designed to prevent electrical hazards. You are encouraged to further your knowledge on electrical safety by reading the reference guide on Electrical Construction, Title 29 CFR 1926.400-499. By the end of this course, you will have been provided with the knowledge required to work safely at the job site.
- Overview of Electrical Hazard Recognition
- Overview of Electrical Hazard Control
- Jobsite Hazards and Controls
- More Jobsite Hazards and Controls
- Tool Safety Tips
- Clues that Electrical Hazards Exist
- Safety-Related Work Practices
- Summary of Hazards & Protections
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Electrical Hazard Recognition and Control online safety course, you will have been provided with the tools to be able to work safely around electrical hazards at the job site. When finished successfully, you will:
- Know how to identify a number of electrical hazards typically found on construction sites
- Be able to take proper protective measures when using electrical equipment
- Follow cautions in order to maintain a safe work environment for yourself and others