Industrial Hygiene Awareness R2
This introductory Industrial Hygiene online safety course will teach you about the important work performed by an industrial hygienist. We will also discuss why good hygienic practices can help keep you safe on the job site.
This online course is intended for General Industry workers to learn about the importance of hygienic practices and what those practices entail.
This online safety course will teach you about the science and art of Industrial Hygiene. In this industrial hygiene course, we will familiarize you with the methods used to control work site hazards, such as air contaminants, and chemical, biological, physical and ergonomic issues. We will also discuss OSHA requirements and how hazards to workers are detected.
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Hygiene Background
- History of Industrial Hygiene
- Nature of Industrial Hygiene Work
- Safety Drill 1
- Job Hazards and Control
- Safety Drill 2
- Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Hygienist
- Safe Work Practices
- OSHA Standards
- Hazard Controls
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Industrial Hygiene Awareness online safety course, you will have a better appreciation of the importance of good hygienic practices. When you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Know the role of industrial hygiene in making the workplace safer
- Understand the vital need for an industrial hygienist on the construction site
- Know more about detecting and controlling risks and hazards through good hygienic practices