Is Your Training OSHA-Compliant?
ClickSafety, the leader in online safety training, can help you meet OSHA and AHERA requirements with our online asbestos awareness safety training.
Asbestos Awareness training is required for employees whose work activities may contact asbestos containing materials (ACM) or presumed asbestos containing materials (PACM), but who do not disturb ACM or PACM during their work activities (Class IV operations).
OSHA requires a minimum of 2 hours training annually.
ClickSafety's Asbestos Awareness online courses cover:
- General Asbestos Awareness Training
- Required Annual Training Topics
- Occupational Safety and Health Principles and Techniques
- Understanding the Health Effects of Asbestos
- Ways to Avoid Exposure to Asbestos-Containing Materials (ACM)
These online safety courses consist of a rich, multimedia presentation with interactive quizzes and downloadable information sources and materials. ClickSafety's certified safety instructors are available to answer any questions via email.