This is an introductory online safety course designed to communicate the importance of complying with OSHA’s guidelines in order to provide workers with a safe and sanitary working environment. Discover what your role is as either an employer or employee and take responsibility.
This employer employee responsibility online course is designed for all workers, managers, employers and employees in the construction industry.
- Construction Workers
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Managers
In this online Employer/Employee Responsibility course, you will learn the importance of accepting responsibility within the workplace, how to observe specific OSHA and PPE regulations and how to recognize and avoid workplace hazards. At the end of this training course, you will have the knowledge required to work safely at the job site, which can be a potentially hazardous environment without the proper training.
- Introduction to What the Law Requires
- What Your Employer Must Do
- What Training & When?
- Employee Responsibilities: What Must You Do
- What’s Coming at You?
- Think Safety on the Job
- OSHA Act
- Workplace Hazards
Features and Benefits
By taking ClickSafety’s Employer/Employee Responsibilities online safety course, you will be better prepared to work safely at the job site. Once you have successfully completed this course, you will:
- Know how to use PPE properly
- Understand the importance of proper training in general safety and the operation of all equipment and machinery needed for each job
- Know your role as an employer or employee